Sunday, June 25, 2006

Another Way to Not Do What I Should Be Doing

My name is Bobthedog. This blog is about me and my brother Dickens, the schnoodledog. My daddy and mommy will continue this charade about a dog actually being able to post to a blog until they get sick and tired of it.
I am what they call a Maltese, which is a cute little white dog. I weigh about twelve pounds. The schnoodledog weighs about 19 pounds. He is a combination poodle and schnauzer, and if I didn't already hold the title of cutest dog in the world, he would. That's what I think, anyhow.
My daddy spends all sorts of time looking at blogs. Most of these blogs are of the opinion that George W. Bush is a poopyhead. Daddy thought that, under his supervision, I could start a blog too. This blog would not contest the notion that George W. Bush is a poopyhead, but perhaps not have that notion be the main topic of the blog. There are other more important things, like being able to grab dirty underwear out of the hamper and prance around the kitchen with it in my mouth, evading the schnoodledog, mommy and daddy, and the two cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home