Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dickens the Schnoodle

Hello. My name is Dickens the Schnoodle. I am Bob's younger brother, but, as he has informed you, I am somewhat bigger than him. I am much kissier than Bob, and I can bark at a higher pitch than he can. I can also jump higher. Mommy and Daddy seem to think that Bob is top dog, but that's just because I let Bob clean my ears and he doesn't let me clean his. I am jealous of any attention Bob gets, and I use my big schnoodle nose to push him out of the way. We frequently bark and growl at each other, and we like nothing better than to chase each other around the kitchen, growling, barking and snapping as we go. However, despite how tough we sound, we are best buddies. If something naughty needs to be done, we join forces to accomplish the deed. Daddy is so funny when he gets angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home